Follow these instructions carefully to avoid fading and cracking of the print, and shrinking the garment that can occur if you wash or dry it on a high setting.
Printed apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors.
Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary.
You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best.
When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
Embroidered apparel can be machine-washed cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors.
You can use a small amount of chlorine bleach, but non-chlorine is the safer option.
If you notice any color residue in water, rinse the garment in lukewarm water and then in cold several times, but try not to rub any stained embroidery.
Embroidered clothing can also be dry-cleaned.
After washing, don't leave the clothing to soak or lie in a pile while wet.
Don't wring out the embroidered items, but if you want to tumble-dry them, use a cool air setting.
If the garment needs ironing, do it inside-out, preferably between two pieces of cloth. You shouldn't wet embroidery before ironing or use a steam iron.
Why does my shirt have a vinegar smell?
When unpacking a new shirt or hoodie with a direct-to-garment (DTG) print, you might notice a vinegar-like smell or an off-white residue. Don't worry, that's not unusual - it's from a fixation agent applied during the printing process and it's not permanent.
In order to return your item for store credit or exchange your purchase, you’ll need to notify Riff ‘N’ Rescue within 10 days of receiving the product. The product must be received by us in the same condition that you received it in. Original barcode sticker, unworn, undamaged and able to be resold.
- If your item was received damaged, photographs are required of the damage with original barcode stickers attached.
- If you received a size other than the size you ordered we will process your return for store credit or exchange.
- If you ordered a size that does not fit because the item does not match the measurements listed on our website within 2 inches, we will process your return for store credit or exchange. We will request photographs of the measurement.
- If you ordered a size that does not fit but matches the measurements provided on our website within 2 inches, we will NOT process your return.
- If your item was damaged because you did not follow the care instructions provided on the WEBSITE, we will NOT process your return.
- We do NOT accept returns on gift cards or custom products.
After we receive your item, we will inspect the item(s) and process your refund.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping, but will be refunded the original shipping cost incurred at purchase.
Your purchase will be refunded in the form of a Riff 'N' Rescue gift card. This may take between 5 and 10 business days.